Thank you for enrolling for Camp Unalayee summer camp!
In order to complete your registration and reserve your space in the program of your choice a $200 per camper deposit is required. ($200 per adult for Family Days) If enrolling in a wait list DO NOT pay the deposit until a space becomes available.
Campership applicants are not required to submit a deposit at the time of application. Once the Campership Application has been reviewed and an award made, a deposit will be required to reserve a space. – Click here to submit a Campership Application A space will not be reserved until a deposit has been received, so please submit your Campership Application ASAP
You may pay your fees or submit your deposit either by sending a check to:Camp Unalayee 3921 East Bayshore Rd. Palo Alto, CA 94303
Or by using one of the PayPal “Pay Now” Buttons below.
If you qualify for discounts such as the multi-session or family discount please use the button on the right below or e-mail us to receive your discount.
Unalayee is dedicated to ensuring that youth from ALL backgrounds get the chance to experience summer camp. 50% of Unalayee campers attend each year on financial assistance “Campership” awards. If you have the means to do so, please consider making a Campership donation, in addition to your fee, to assist other campers who otherwise could not attend Camp.
|Please Select Your Payment Amount from the Dropdown||To make a payment with a discount, a Family Camp payment, or pay your balance use the button below|
Payment, Cancellation, and Refund Policy
- A $200 per camper deposit is required at the time of enrollment to hold your spot. This deposit is non-refundable after June 1st.
- Your balance is due 30 days prior to the session start. An interest-free payment plan is available for the balance due, when requested at the time of enrollment.
- There is a $100 cancellation fee for all cancellations. (Will be taken out of deposit)
- No refund will be given for cancellations fewer than 30 days before the start of the session.
- Cancellation requests due to medical emergency or illness, accompanied by a doctor’s note, will be considered for a transfer of fees to another program or a refund minus the cancellation fee.
- There are no refunds for campers expelled for inappropriate behavior. Inappropriate behavior includes possessing any weapon at camp, violence or threats of violence, use of illegal drugs or alcohol, smoking, stealing, repeatedly displaying an uncooperative attitude or disrespect for others, and any other action that in the Director’s opinion threatens the health, safety, or well-being of any person or operation of Camp.
- There are no refunds for campers who must leave camp mid-session due to illness or injury.
- In the extremely rare case that a session is cancelled due to extenuating environmental conditions campers will be refunded a pro-rated amount for the number of days they were unable to attend, up to the entire camp fee.